OnlineCricketBettingSites.com is committed to respecting the user’s privacy and to complying with applicable data protection laws. Our site assures you that your personal data is processed fairly, lawfully and in accordance with good practice and is only collected for specific purposes.
By entering the website, the user is accepting that we store and process information about the activity through the pages as well as the IP address, the browser and the PC server. We take the security and confidentiality of Users’ personal data seriously and shall endeavour to ensure that such data is not disclosed at any time to any third party without the User’s prior explicit consent.
Our informative internet portal has adopted a good practice when it comes to the principles of E-mail communication with the users.
Everything mentioned is in place in order to assure the OnlineCricketBettingSites.com Users that at their personal data is:
- processed in accordance with the rights of the User concerned;
- processed fairly and lawfully;
- obtained only for a specific and lawful purpose;
- adequate, relevant and not excessive to its purpose;
- accurate and updated;
- kept in a secure manner;
- not kept longer than is necessary for its purpose;
- not transferred to jurisdictions not adhering to the aforementioned Directives;
- is utilised for marketing purposes based on the so called opt-in principle.
Usage of Cookies
When you visit the OnlineCricketBettingSites.com website, we may send you one or few cookies. This is a small data file that is stored as text information on your computer.
Our cookies are used for purposes including, but not limited to identifying whether you have visited our website before, storing your login information and previous website preferences, and to provide aggregated data about the usage of our website. This enables us to optimise your browsing experience and display our website in the optimum way possible.
You may decline cookies by changing the appropriate settings in your chosen web browser.
Handling Your Data
- your consent is obtained, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out for the sharing of data;
- a service provided on our site requires interaction with a third party or is provided by a third party, as well as an application service provider;
- pursuant to legal action or law enforcement;
- it is found that your use of this site violates this policy, or the terms of usage guidelines, or if it is deemed reasonably necessary by the online portal to protect the it’s legal rights and or property;
- in case this site is purchased by a third party operator, the new owner will be able to use the data in the same manner as set forth in this Policy.
In the event you choose to use links that appear on OnlineCricketBettingSites.com to visit other web sites, you are advised to read the privacy policies that appear on those sites.